Wednesday, November 30, 2011

AGSA Property Manager's Conference

From Monday, Nov 28 to Tuesday, Nov 29 I had the pleasure of attending the Alberta Golf Superintendents Association (AGSA) Property Manager's Conference. This conference provides educational seminars to industry professionals in the areas of turfgrass management, horticultural management, mechanics, and irrigation. My fellow classmates and I got to sit in on some quality education and I hope to apply what I've learnt. It's also a great chance to meet others in the industry, and I got to meet some superintendents from all over Alberta.

I was honored to receive the AGSA Student Scholarship during the conference. This award consists of a monetary gift and certificate of recognition. I am humbled and thankful for being honored with this award. The money will go directly to furthering my education by allowing me to attend the Canadian Golf Superintendents Association Conference and Trade show in Calgary this year. Thanks again to the AGSA for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment